Printer Troubleshooting Guide | Network Printer Troubleshooting
Accordion Sample DescriptionYour Printer might appear offline if it fails to communicate with your desktop or laptop. Below are some of the measures to try to bring your printer back online.
- Check to ensure the printer is properly plugged-in and power up. Try to connect the printer to the same Wi-Fi network as your desktop or laptop. Your printer should show which local network it's connected to, or go through once with your printer troubleshooting guide for more details.
- Make sure that your printer is not in use. Visit Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Choose your printer, and open the print queue. Under printer, ensure 'Use Printer Offline' is unchecked.
If your network printer is AirPrint-enabled for Mac or iOS devices, ensure that it's connected to the same local or home network used by the Mac or iOS device.If you still MAC unable to recognize your network or inkjet printer, try any of these fixes:
- Reboot your home Wi-Fi router. Then reboot your network printer.
- Move your printer near to your home router.
- Update your Wi-Fi router and network printer with the latest firmware version.
Firstly, ensure that your printer supports the Wi-Fi network. After that, turn it on and visit the 'Network' setup menu. Choose the 'Wireless Setup Wizard' option and follow the on-screen instructions. Hit on the 'Done' button to apply the final changes. If stuck at some step, dial the printer troubleshooting guide phone number +1-866-869-0554.
Connect the Printer to your desktop or laptop using the USB cable or via the wireless network and turn it on. Open the 'Settings' menu from the Start menu. Hit on the 'Devices' option. Click on the 'Add a printer or scanner' option.If Windows detects your installed printer, again, click on your printer's name and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the printer installation procedure. You can also take the help of the printer troubleshooting guide or call us anytime.
These instructions may vary depending on your printer manufacturer or brand.
- Open the start menu, and visit the Control Panel.
- Choose 'Devices and Printers' and then right-click your printer's name.
- Click on the 'Properties' option.
- Hit on the 'Maintenance' tab. Select Clean Heads, or something similar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the printer head clean up.
- Open the Apple menu and then click on the 'System Preferences' from the drop-down menu.
- Find the 'Printers & Scanners' option.
- Click on your printer's model.
- Select Options & Supplies.
- Click the 'Utility' tab.
- Open Printer Utility.
- Select the 'Deep Cleaning' option.
To enable a scan on the printer via your computer, you must install a scanner driver. After that, open the 'Windows and Scan' window from the Start menu. Hit on the 'Scan' button to begin with the scan process. If failed, then you might have installed the wrong scanner driver respective to your printer. Dial printer setup support phone number +1-866-869-0554 to know about the correct scanner driver for your device.
First of all, make sure that there isn't an extra blank page in the word or excel document. Try to remove page breaks from all the pages. Try to reduce the font size. If still a problem persists, dial +1-866-869-0554 toll-free for the best printer troubleshooting guide.
Your Printer might appear offline if it fails to communicate with your desktop or laptop. Below are some of the measures to try to bring your printer back online.Check to ensure the printer is appropriately plugged-in and power up. Try to connect the printer to the same Wi-Fi network as your desktop or laptop. Your printer should show which local network it's connected to, or go through once with your printer troubleshooting guide for more details.Make sure that your printer is not in use. Visit Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Choose your printer, and open the print queue. Under printer, ensure 'Use Printer Offline' is unchecked. If these mentioned steps don't put your printer back online, get in touch with our printer setup support executive. Dial our toll-free printer support number +1-866-869-0554.