How to Setup HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer?
There are many different supported methods to set up and connect HP OfficeJet 4650 printer to the computer. You can connect your OfficeJet printer to a computer via a USB cable, wireless, wired, or WiFi direct network. Into the USB-based setup, you can connect HP OfficeJet 4650 only one device to a printer. For a wireless setup, all you require the SSID network name and passphrase key.
The HP WiFi direct method is preferred as you can print from your smartphone, laptop, or computer. For a quick setup guide, consider the below-mentioned sections.
How to Setup HP OfficeJet 4650 Printer via A USB Cable?
- Remove all the stickers and plastic wraps before beginning the printer setup.
- Plug-in the AC power cord and turn the printer on.
- Go to the search field in the taskbar, and type ‘Devices.’
- Click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Find out your printer model, right-click on the icon, and select ‘Remove Device.’
- Download the HP OfficeJet 4650 driver, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the drivers.
- Once the printer driver is installed, try to connect your computer to the printer via a USB cable.
- Test the print, scan, and fax services once the printer installation is complete.
How to Setup HP Printer Wirelessly?
To connect OfficeJet 4650 printer to the wireless network, ensure that you have all the necessary information related to your home networks, like name and password. On the other hand, make sure that your router is turned on.
- Turn on your computer, router, and printer.
- Install the HP OfficeJet 4650 ink cartridge.
- Ensure that your printer is placed within the network range of your home WiFi router. Make sure that your computer is paired with the same local network as your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer.
- Remove any previously connected USB/ethernet cable to the printer.
- Press the WiFi symbol on the control panel and select the ‘Wireless’ option.
- Tap on the ‘HP printer Setup’. Follow the on-screen guidelines as mentioned on the screen.
- Download the HP OfficeJet 4650 driver and install it.
- Now, your HP printer is ready to use.
How to Take A Print from Smartphone?
It can be simple to connect your smartphone to your printer and to take prints from it. HP printer supports both iOS and Android smartphones. You can print any document. All you have to connect your smartphone and printer to the same network.
- Download and install the Google Cloud Print (for Android) and Air Print (for iOS) app on your smartphone.
- Open the Settings and find the Printing option to add your HP printer.
- Once your printer is added, run the application and tap on the three dots that show more options to select more print options.
So, these are the two methods for HP OfficeJet 4650 setup. If you are still facing any queries and looking for some HP OfficeJet 4650 troubleshooting, get in touch with our experts via our live chat support. Even you can mail us at email@example.com. TO get an instant fix, dial our toll-free number +1-866-869-0554.