How to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi? Let’s Understand It
It is necessary to connect Brother printer to WiFi. Without an internet connection, it’s quite hard to install the download and install the latest Brother printer drivers. Even you can’t print your document remotely if there your Brother printer is not connecting to WiFi. To establish communication between your printer and computer, you need to perform the Brother printer setup. You will definitely come to know the entire Brother wireless printer setup in a handy form.
Benefits to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi
Once you connect your Brother wireless printer to WiFi, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- You can print from anywhere, even from your smartphone.
- With the help of a USB cable, the Brother printer can also be set up from a wireless network.
Steps to Connect Brother Printer to WiFi
You might be now eager to know about how to connect a Brother printer to WiFi. Then without keeping you wait, let’s move towards the Brother printer setup process.
- Firstly, click on the ‘Control Panel’ and then click on the ‘Menu’ button.
- Now, choose the ‘All Settings’ option.
- Scroll the mouse and go to ‘Network,’ and then press the ‘OK’ button.
- Go to the ‘Network Reset’ option, and then again press the ‘OK’ button.
- Hit on the ‘1’ for yes, and again press ‘1’ to confirm. Your system will reboot automatically.
- Wait for a few minutes, let your Brother printer reboots.
- After that, you will be asked to ‘Set up a WiFi network.’
- Press the ‘OK’ button thrice to launch the Brother printer setup wizard.
- Choose the WiFi network that you want to connect to your Brother printer.
- Enter your home WiFi router passphrase key.
- Click on the ‘OK’ button, and then press the ‘Yes’ to apply the settings.
- Once you get a stable WiFi connection, press the ‘OK’ button.
- So, now here you are done to connect to Brother printer to WiFi. Now, you can take the print from anywhere within your home.
What If Brother Printer Not Connecting to WiFi?
Here are the solutions that you have to do if your Brother printer is not connecting to WiFi:
- Try to reboot your existing home WiFi router and Brother printer. If possible, try to restart your desktop or laptop, which is connected to the printer.
- Ensure that you have entered the correct passphrase key for your Brother printer.
- You can try the WPS method to sync your wireless Brother printer to the router. If your WiFi router and printer both have a WPS key.
- Try to update your Brother printer drivers.
- Check your home WiFi router firmware. It should be working on the latest firmware version.
- Ensure that you have a reliable Internet connection.
- Improper electric power supply.
So, these are some of the essential Brother printer troubleshooting guides. For more information, you can chat live with our technical experts.
Hence, you have seen how to connect Brother to WiFi. If you have any questions left in your mind, feel free to ask us anytime.