4 Most Common HP Printer Problems and Their Fixes
Printers are one of the most helpful and important computer devices in today’s digital world. Almost every organization depends on printers to meet their work needs. HP is one of the revoke printer makers throughout the world. But sometimes the printer rigid itself and doesn’t follow the print command. There could be many reasons behind this. But the four most common HP printer problems that make it stubborn are:
- HP printer not printing
- Printer paper jam
- HP printer driver error
So, without wasting much time on long chewing long fats, let’s try to fix HP printer problems. Even you can get in touch with our experts through our toll-free number +1-866-869-0554 or write to us at email@example.com.
HP Printer Problems 1 of 4: HP Printer Not Printing
Most HP printers offer solid performance and help their owners print high quality and huge amounts of records every day. But in bad days, like other standard printers, HP printers also experience issues. One of the most common HP printer problems – ‘printer not printing.’ It’s one of the baffling HP printer problems that has impacted thousands of customers. Consider the following measures to fix the HP printer not printing problem:
- Check your printer’s error lights.
- Try to clean up your printer print queue.
- Impartial HP printer setup, try to reinstall it.
- Make sure you have solid wireless or wired connection.
- Ensure that you have selected the right printer to print.
HP Printer Problems 2 of 4: Printer Paper Jam
Another most frustrating HP printer problem is paper jams. In most cases, paper jam happens when a small piece of paper stuck into the printer head. As a result, the printer doesn’t allow to print, and the whole printing tasks stops. To fix the HP printer paper jam issue, consider the below-mentioned steps:
- Unplug the AC power cord.
- Try to remove the HP ink cartridges.
- Move the carriage carefully.
- Remove the paper from the paper tray. Do not try to remove the drawer.
- Gently try to rotate the rollers ‘upward’ side.
- Pull out the jammed paper.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges.
- Turn on your HP printer.
Now, try to print. If the paper jam problem persists, then get in touch with our experts through our toll-free number +1-866-869-0554.
HP Printer Problems 3 of 4: Ghosting
Ghosting is considered one of the most irritating HP wireless printer problems, putting all the printing activities into a drain. Ghosting is a condition where pictures get printed but in low-quality or improper alignment. It usually occurs in HP LaserJet printers. Follow the below-mentioned steps to fix print ghosting:
- Try to keep your printer in a dry room.
- Make sure you are using the right quality of the paper.
- Try to adjust the paper setting.
- Run a clean head process.
- Remove out the printer drum and clean it.
HP Printer Problems 4 of 4: Printer Driver Error
Every device connected to the computer has its own software to communicate with other connected devices to the computer. The same is in the case of the HP printer. The printer has its own driver that needs to install on your desktop or laptop to perform print and other printer-related tasks. But sometimes, due to the older or corrupt printer driver version, the printer stops to perform. So, to fix the HP printer driver problem, try to update or reinstall it.
- Visit HP support web page.
- Enter your HP printer model.
- Download the latest printer driver and install it on your desktop or laptop.
- Restart your desktop or laptop and printer.
- Again, try to print.
So, these are the 4 most common HP printer issues. If you are struggling with HP printer troubleshooting ink cartridge or hp printer printing blank pages, then straightway call us. Dial our toll-free number +1-866-869-0554, and one of our technicians connect to us remotely.